1. Built-in OSD Menu
2. The display area is 15% larger than the original.
3. Retro pixel effect can be turned on & off.
4. Image position is adjustable. No need to worry about misalignment of the LCD screen during the installation.
5. Battery level display can be turned on & off.
6. Wide view angle up to 178 degree
7. You need to solder 3 wires to control the OSD Menu.
****You don't need to do any soldering if you don't want to use the OSD Menu! Because it can change the brightness, color modes and Retro Pixel via touchpad.****
Please test the backlight before installing. Backlight kits that show any sign of being installed are not eligible for returns or refunds.