1. Built-in OSD Menu!
2. The display area is 5% larger than the original.
3. Retro pixel Effect ON/OFF.
4. Image position adjustable. No need to worry about the misalignment of the LCD screen in the installation.
5. Battery level display On/OFF
6. Wide View angle up to 178 degree
7. You need to solder 3 wires to control the OSD Menu.
Please make sure you apply the glass lens all the way to the right for proper alignment.
****You don't need to do any soldering if you don't want to use the OSD Menu! Because it can change the brightness, color modes and Retro Pixel via touchpad.****
Note: Software has been updated on 2021-1-10 to solve the problem of the "lost the last 8 lines of screen".
This LCD kit doesn't fit NGPC Slim.
The NGPC Slim backlight LCD will arrive next month.
1. Backlight LCD
2. 1x PCB
3. 1x cable
4. Glass screen lens
5. Double-sided tape
6. 3 x wires